Tuesday, April 08, 2003

I've decided to stop making planning statements, because my opinions change faster than i can track these days.

all I can do is approximate planning on best current information.

that being said, let me say what I'm currently doing, so people can stay informed, and I can feel i'm using this blog to self organize effectively.

-running customjobz.com (projects and maintinence, with some xml authoring for good measure)
-gathering articles and features for Mad Scientist Magazine v1
-writing a python version of CopyCat(a spare time affair)
-writing a Threats file (basically a state of the world essay, with all major risks and problems detailed largely for a transhumanist/singularitian audience within the US)
-drawing.(another spare time affair, unfortunately)
-research (this includes a lot of things, but my research schedule is a little crowded and slow)
-hopefully working out (this should happend more often)
-sanity retention activities(this includes movies, friends, and girlfriend time)
-shadowrun(this should really be in the above category, but it's been taking up a decent amount of time lately)
-sleep
-eat

this list is in the order of realpolitik priority. That order which is neccesary to stay alive and all that rot. ideally of course, this list would look much different. But we'll see.

good luck in your struggles

No comments: