Wednesday, October 01, 2003

so sick.

I mean, yesterday I ended up watching Television, because anything else was too strenous. I eventually managed to drag myself to the computer, but couldn't accomplish anything because the sickness keeps me from thinking even.

Today I'm doing better, on the computer, some writing, some reading. must go now, and eat and dose myself with medicines.

It's sad that such troubles still sidelines me so completely. I think that a major benefit of advanced biology will be consistency, perhaps even more than upgraded capability. the ability to know exactly what you're capable of, without having to track health, diet, environmental factors, sleep, that would really add to my self-predictive capabiliyt, and enable me to get more work done. and more fun done too.

No comments: