Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Atheist Ethicist

I'm impressed with this person.

He has spent a good amount of time thinking about these things, and while he approaches many issues from a different perspective than I, his thoughts are reasoned, and comprehensive.

I've just spent some time in Salt Lake, visiting family and crystal. I didn't mention it to any friends, because I knew I wouldn't have time to see anyone.

I decided, as anyone who cared may have noticed, not to continue my twii blog, because upon researching the second post, I found that I didn't have a public perspective to present. I have many opinions and facts about artificial intelligence that I can't speak about in a public way, because they depend on details I can't share, or upon perspectives and theories I have yet to complete or explain.

The TWII blog then, could have become posts in my own private lexicon, and constantly gesturing offstage. I still think there is a place for commentary and concentration of the news and facts of the AI scene, but I don't know how to retool. I've considered contributing to other community sites, or slashdot style aggregators, but either is problematic.

I'll figure it out.

No comments: