Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Well, I finally found an apartment, and we have an agreement with the landlord. We're going to pickup furniture and move stuff on saturday. Crystal gets in here on Monday(if all goes according to plan), so it's just in time.

I'm very interested in how this will work out. For the time being, I'm not going to set up a computer (my work computer will stay here at the office) at the new apartment. This will be the first time in a long time I haven't had a computer on all the time where I live.

I may end up setting up my old computer(which I brought with me two years ago when I originally moved to california), for surfing, email, writing, personal coding and such. But on the other hand, I'm on the computer all day for work... I haven't decided. We'll try without, for a while.

No comments: