Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Mprize-SENS Withstands Three Challenges : $20,000 Remains Unclaimed

Interestingly, I got a personal email from Kevin Perrott at mprize.org suggesting I check this out, and possibly blog about it.

It is a very interesting article, and reading through the critiques and counter-responses is well worth your time if you are interested in SENS(and capable of googling through occasionally dense references).

But I'm interested in why *I* was sent a letter. Are people beginning to track blog authors who write on particular subjects? Was this a personal notation of the fact I wrote about SENS previously? An automated system?

What kinds of tools and data would help someone be as targeted and effective as possible at PR and the like?

It's an interesting question. I'll post some ideas a little later this week.

No comments: