Monday, January 12, 2004

Adaptive Artificial Intelligence Inc. - Home

I spoke to Peter Voss about his project, and his recent call for more members. In fact, I might even have a shot at joining. Wouldn't that be neat?

The project is in LA, expensive, smoggy, and funky. On the other hand, the prospect of doing some of what I do on my own full time, and as part of a team is too delicious a prospect to pass up. Regardless of what happens, it's very interesting to see what they're up to, and maybe getting down there to meet everyone is a great opportunity. Maybe i'll see about seeing a few other people I know in LA too.

I think you know who you are. I know people all over this great land, for such an antisocial person, you'd think I had friends or something.

Yeah, interesting. It would of course, invalidate my enroling in some courses this semester. I'll have to look into withdrawing gracefully, on the off chance everything works out well. Verry exciting, even if ultimately uneventful.

bonus, all the time I spent working through the Novamente documentation may have paid off, even though I never ended up working with Ben. apparently Peter Voss read the same manuscript, it gave us something to kind of break the ice, some common ground. Very intelligent fellow. Looking forward to meeting him in person.(would like to meet Ben in person too, but trip to DC seems less likely).

No comments: