Sunday, January 25, 2004

MujMac - Tatra Mac G4 - fastest Mac on the four wheels?

Now this is a car. This guy needs to wake up and build a business out of this, using a general computer as an embedded system gives him enormous flexibility, far above current systems available in luxury models.

Honestly, as much as I admire OSX, I wasn't sure it would be expandable to other environments like linux is, or WinCE tries to. But this application is solid, seemingly reliable, expandable, and uses the advantages of the OSX environment(cocoa environmental signaling, system tools, quicktime, endless compatability, etc). Color me very impressed. Both with this guy, and the apparent flexiblity of the macintosh system.

In more personal news, I'll be moving to LA next weekend, and taking up my position with AdaptiveAI. I'm very excited. Wish me luck, and if you are in the LA area, say hello! I remain available at outlawpoet (at) hell.com for the forseeable future.

I'm spending this week getting ready, and saying goodbye to Utah.

No comments: