Saturday, May 21, 2005

Strange Times.

Some sadnesses, we're losing Todd. Todd's our most experienced programmer, and the siren song of money and other things have combined, he's off to establish an IT department for a new company. I'll miss him. Also, it will hold up progress. This brings us down to only three full-time people, making me hope that the search for a CTO is closed soon. Peter has seen a few candidates from locally and at least one that flew in, but I'm not really involved in that.

I've managed to avoid the various geekouts of the past few weeks, the ending of Star Trek, the latest Star Wars movie (I will watch it on my computer when it's convenient).

Despite my busyness, I've had time to dream up more things to occupy my time with. We'll see if anything comes of that.

No comments: