Wednesday, September 18, 2002

Welcome to outlawpoet daily! Given my general lack of webpresence, I've decided to open up a weblog to up my visibility, and allow a little more access into my life.


I don't expect too many visitors initially, but I hope that this will eventually give people more insight into the strange and twisted life that is justin corwin.
It's just another communication channel that I haven't attempted yet. So we'll see where this goes. I expect it to be a modest success, as I'm online almost all the time, and typing a journal entry is much more modest an outlay of work than say... making a webpage, or responding properly to a mailing list.


okay, now that I've mentioned both my names: outlawpoet and Justin, let's move on.


I spend a lot of time on the internet, because the Internet has more information than anywhere else. I'm only on one mailing list right now, SL4. But I consider myself an Extropian, and will rejoin their mailing list when I have more time.


I enjoy the webcomics of the world, and hope to add my own to their number.


Roger Zelazny is a much better writer than Greg Egan.

No comments: