Monday, October 25, 2004

woo indeed.

rugs are laid, ikea furniture assembled, and a few vanloads later and we've got the fragile, frangible or difficult to pack items over to the new house. I've moved all my clothes save some bare essentials, and toiletries. So I'm sitting here at an empty desk, contemplating what will probably be a few days of radio silence. Tomorrow morning we move the computers to the new house, wednesday the movers get all the furnishings.

I'm looking forward to it. It's a very nice house, and I think it will actually be conducive to more and better work. As well as being much more pleasant to live in.

Quarters are cramped and multipurpose here, and there we will have very clean distinctions between working-space and living space, as well as a dining room and lounge and so on.

No comments: