Sunday, July 25, 2004

[ ANBU ] An Online Anime Fansubbing Group - Index

A lot of people I know are admirers of Akira Kurasowa's films. There is a very interesting anime being released right now called Samurai7, which is an interesting remake/homage to Kurasowa's "Seven Samurai".

This fansubbing group(which produces many other high quality subs, btw) is doing them in collaboration with Anime One, as they come out.

A lot of things like this are very frivolous, and sometimes I have to ask myself whether or not to spend time on them, but I am not yet a single project person, and I have too many interests to ignore. My AI work is the biggest part of my life. And it will continue to be. I work almost every day, all day, on it. I wish I could work more.

But.. I am still exploring. I had aspirations of being a mechanical engineer and a sculpter, less than four years ago. I still love art. I still want to build things with my hands. It's not what I'm doing right now. I'll get to it. I have a few things I have to take care of first.

No comments: