Monday, February 23, 2004

Peter comes back tommorro, I'll be picking him up round 1. It's been nice having this sort of low pressure time to get caught up. Although it has been a lot of work, I think that once peter gets back and we get done with the current planning, pressure and practice will go up.

That's good. I have a tendency to get lost in theory, if I indulge it too much. Details are where the rubber meets the road.

I'm finally starting to see this as a permanent change, as opposed to a place I'm visiting. It's not a huge change, but it does mean my sleep and activities take a slightly different character. I have to start relying on long term willpower to do things, as opposed to feeling the demands of the moment. More positively, it means my sleep improves some.

The present turns into the past with great reluctance.

No comments: