Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Questia - The Online Library of Books and Journals

Finally an online source for all those books you've had to go to the library for. Includes a decent selection of journals and such as well.

It really looks quite impressive, and isn't that bad of a price considering how many journals and current books you get. The tools are also very impressive, have a look through their demo, they have workspacing, and research enabling tools that are better than any other online resource I've seen.

I'm going to see if I can use Questia without subscribing as a good deal of it's searching capability could prove useful, and abstracts and minor amounts of texts are sometimes all I need. But I may end up taking the plunge, as this service seems really too cool. We'll see, bat-fans.

No comments: