Friday, March 26, 2004

arg. I am upset about this, and being a bit slow and behind on my work too.

It's times like these when I miss Becky Rhamey. I don't suppose any of you know her? Beautiful blond girl, she lived in cincinnati, then Salt Lake City, then Louiseville, then moved to Oregon, and I lost track of her. She was a lovely actress.

I miss her because I haven't heard from her in some time, and talking to her always made me feel calm, without losing emotional connections to whatever was bothering me. She was very caring, and very lighthearted. I of course had a terrible crush on her, but nothing ever came of it.

I think of her occasionally, though. and some measure of peace returns, even with that faint memory. I should try to find out where she is... The internet fails me..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this is a post from a terribly long time ago, but I was randomly searching for Becky as well, and found your blog. I knew her in Salt Lake, many years ago. Miss her as well.