Friday, March 19, 2004

Phil Plait's Bad Astronomy: Bad TV

For Loren.

Ah, conspiracy. The very juice of paranoia. The strange thing is that despite my disbelief in a great many sources of madness(superstitions, paranormals, most conspiracies) I can often find many beliefs that I have, regarded as complete and utter nonsense by mainstream journalism. But then, journalism has never been a good judge of character. I try to give everything a fair think through, regardless of my initial reaction, but sometimes I can't.

Other things, I turn to the internet.

But everything is just likelihood, and nothing is certain. Except perhaps math. But I disagree with some math too, so I suppose all I have is my self. (but not neccesarily all my memories, or the context they are in).

Can you dig it? Assuming you are out there?

No comments: