Thursday, April 22, 2004

Ha!

Me and Josh have completed a collossal, nay, herculean task, and confirmed the functionality of the new full suite of tests. Also, the command to goal environment seems perky and better. I'll run more detailed analysis of it tomorrow.

Now I go to sleep. And well deserved it is. Tomorrow some more things, scanning, cognitive review. Coming up this weekend, possibly hanging out with family, maybe even a few dinners and disneyland? nuts, I haven't been there in a long time.

Thank you to the people who have messaged me and kept me happy and working and interested through this kind of hard day, pramila, zia, crystal, hiro, and gretchen.

I may sleep straight through tonight. a nice thought, if I didn't feel so worn. I like the feeling of lazy emptiness in my muscles though. it would be a floppy sort of relaxedness had I anywhere to flop or anyone to flop upon.

(Now Playing) Cake - Walk On By

No comments: