Sunday, April 11, 2004

ugh, another late night with no end in sight.

I have work to finish up so I'll be ready for tomorrow morning,
and the imminst book project requires a bit of editing and work to be done, I've been slacking a bit on that.

Hopefully all that will get done, and I'll have a little mental energy left to write some letters that need to be written.

Ah, instant messages, little packets of energy and interest. interrupt me, and I work better, just like a dandilion. Up to a point, of course. I keep a window or two open, switching between the two, the tension keeping me from turning in circles. More activities, more responsibilities, more chances to trigger a flow state, of zero friction productivity. That's what I want.

variety is the spice of life. And the spice must flow.

No comments: